I prefer the dreams and imagination if you'd care to me


This girl I once was and the woman I am now, exists only in your presence in it, when you're away from me, my heart stops beating and my breath is cut, I can no longer see or hear anyone, I'm just looking for you in the depths of my soul. In waiting for you, I live and I breathe only to be in your arms, warm the coldness of your past no ... you with the warmth of yourlove for me. Tell yourself that I will never share you with anyone, wherever you are, near or far from me, I want to be closer to you than your beating heart , I do not want you to look at the world through my eyes, and you live for me, selfish, authoritarian, or sick of you, I do not care what others may say me, because without you I'm not, I'm just a picture in a table called the réalité.Je not want a reality that we are not binding, I prefer the dreams and imagination if you'd care to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment