I'm crazy in love with a guy who was mine


I'm crazy in love with a guy who was mine. I love like crazy and know from A to Z. I have made ​​tremendous progress just because I repprochait lot. It broke 4 times, he got with someone, humiliated me and then come back to me because that person had thrown. Physically? This is not the Beaugosse of my dreams. It is small (1m 72). His face, bah he's cute but nothing more. What attracted me is his heart, he showed me a heart so big that I fell in love. But as they say, the masks fall at one time or another. The final separation was made ​​on my birthday. I will not tell the disaster and scandal. He insulted and humiliated. He restores my physical, took out all the flaws and I swear that I did not come out positive. Even internally, I'm not well, I do not accept ... more It is now in a relationship with another girl, I do not see him, I can no longer attach myself to other guys, I can not stand. What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment