Don't Judge me by my past. I'm not the past anymore,Quotes,Inspirational quotes with pictures,Motivational quotes, with pictures,Past Quotes with pictures



Don't Judge me by my past. I'm not the past anymore,Quotes,Inspirational quotes with pictures,Motivational quotes, with pictures,Past Quotes with pictures
Don't Judge me By my Past. I'm not the Past Anymore. Accept me For who I am Because this is me Today.
We may all have a Past, Good thing we have also all have today! It Is time for people to Accept you for who you Really are. Are you Struggling in coming to terms with the past, and are you wishing That you had done things Differently while you Had the Chance? Well we all have regrets. We all at certain points at least think about How things might have been if we would have done things a little Bit Differently.
Some hate the fact that they wasted time, Not seeing that if it Weren't for the time wasted in their life, They wouldnt value time as Much as they do Now. Some hate the fact that they loved and lost, Not realizing that if they didn't love and lose before, that they Would never really be Able to love and be successful in their Relationships later.!!!!...????

No comments:

Post a Comment