Love is infinitely large


Sms of love 

Love is infinitely large but the one I have for you is even harder.
Love is my lifeblood, and I will soon fall out of fuel
Love hangs by a thread for you to make a sweater!
Love is that you're for me the knife with which I dig in my
The other night, the moon caught me stealing a star she smiled because she knew it was my love for you
The woman I love, the rain does not fall on it
The sea is made for swimming, wind is for blowing, and I am made to love you.
The first time I saw you you took the head and the heart the second time and I thank you
The only thing that makes my life is ugly, it is that you're more beautiful than she.
Fire needs wood, snow and cold me about yourself
Your kisses honey is the only one who does not make me fat.
The only place where I feel at the shelter is when I'm in your arms.
Train your tenderness that runs on the rails of my esteem for ever reach the station of my heart.
Declarations of love forever is never ridiculous when they are accompanied by emerald
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and you, you are you, I love you! When love is our life, what difference is there between live together or die together?
When your eyes speak to me, my heart is listening.
Even with a mirror, I refuse to share you.
Even the biggest storms can blow strong enough to keep me from loving you
My 3 wishes come true I love you, you love me, we love
My love for you is like the universe, limitless
My love has turned into a flame, and the flame consumes gradually what is earthly in me
My heart is a prisoner of your love life ..
My heart is a labyrinth in which I want you to get lost
My heart has only one city where you are in the capital
My being was like a statue unfinished Love has crafted: I became a man!
Do not think my heart could forget you. It may stop beating, but never love you. It is said that truth comes from the mouths of children. Do I have a child to tell you that I love you?
Can be overcome with a sword and be conquered by a kiss.
Paris is small for those who love a love so great
Start in a kiss, for an unknown world.
Nobody, not even poets, knows what a heart can hold.
Looking cute little pencil eraser to erase everything and nice all over again
The more you offend me, I love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment