It can take forever to find love

Sms of love 

f love 
It can take forever to find love, but since ours is born, eternity has just begun
Every day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Every word that comes out of your mouth is like witchcraft captivates me in love
The stars in the sky and you will know how much I love you
In life I love two things, a rose and you. Rose for a day and you for life
In the sky there are clouds in the desert mirages ago and in my heart there is your face.
In a year there are twelve months in one hand there five fingers, and my heart there is only you.
Good in arithmetic, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
And if I'm barge it is only with your eyes, because they have the advantage of being both.
Eternity is an anagram embrace
There is nothing in the world on this earth and my heart can not give you.
There is a proverb that says days go by and no two are alike. But this is false, as the days go by and I still think about you
I sent an angel to protect you but it came back to tell me that an angel could not watch over another.
I feel that you stole the keys to my heart and there you are locked inside
I lost all the time that I spent without loving you.
I dreamed that the fire froze, I dreamed that the water was burning, I dreamed the impossible, I dreamed that you loved me.
I would rather be unhappy love you, what do you have ever seen
I look forward to the day when our two hearts will become one.
I have perhaps not a lot of quality but I'm sure to have at least one is loving you.
I am so lucky because you love me
I'm not Rimbaud or Voltaire or Hugo to say these words, but I still say the 'I love you.
I am not a robot ... but the fact that you love is automatic!
I do not love you ... i adore you ... I hate you and even a little
] I do not want any gift or flower, just the gift of your heart. I do not flower or gift, simply the gift of your heart
I was born broken wings I need you to fly.
I'm a gold digger and you're my best nugget.
I love you until you want to my hell
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when we're together.
I love you too much to marry you.
I love you, te quiero, ti amo, i love you but I prefer the language, it's yours. t

No comments:

Post a Comment