You me goddess mere mortal

Sms Love

You me goddess mere mortal, I hope that one look from you when you poseras your eyes light on the darkness that I am?
When you pass, you erased like a flash! Before the sky it is you seen!
The value of a life is its weight of love ..
For the world you are somebody, aim for somebody you are the world
We always said that my silence had no noise, but when you're in love, silence the noise that we love.
Never leave the one you love for the one you like, because the one that you like, you depart for the woman he loves.
I gotta look awkward, but if I do not know how to hide my weakness is that I do not know PCQ master my heart flutter open.
I asked God to the grass, he gave me a prairie.De water, I had a océan.Un heart full of love, he gave me your number! I love you!
I'd be your tears, to be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks and die on your lips.
Love is like chocolate when it is tasted, can not live without.
I'll give you a kiss like a snowflake, which alights on your lips. To you, my pretty white rose that haunts my dreams
Why you évanouistu quans the night ends, still a little, shivering warms my heart ...

No comments:

Post a Comment