Birds have wings to fly and I have a heart to love you

A star is a lost soul who will stop one day twinkle in the sky but tj continue to shine in our hearts.
"I'm meeting a I you us to form a"
if on spa time I thought you grew a flower then the world would be a huge garden.
You are my model and as you know, you have won the cast of my heart.
I think of you one time per day, but this thought last 24 hours
Your beautiful eyes I have more than once imprisoned, when I imagine your sweet look, I am stunned, captivated by your beauty.
I want to hold you tight, caress you as you like, feel your vibrations which do not require that, I want to sleep with you, my sweet Tamagoshi!
I still have my thoughts, and if that is all that you'll let me, know they are for me and what motivates me is my love life.
I dream of a sign, a real kiss on your little mouth exquisite, hold you against me effusively.
Love and be loved, is the ideal. Provided it is the same person.(Cocteau)
Mettezmoi chains, brisezmoi fingers, I shout that I love as many times as it takes.
It spends half its life waiting for those that love and the other half to leave those we love.
When birds fly, me I love you! When the birds no longer fly, I still I love you.
Since the day I met you I have to stop thinking about your sublime beauty!
I'm torn between two pains: that you see only the day and that losing you forever ...
Love is the boredom of being one, the joy of being two, the fear of being 3.
I'd like to be pajamas to sleep with you every night and dream of flirting with you.
Your mother must be a thief because she stole two stars in the sky to make your eyes.
You can destroy everything you like, it will only open space of his arms to rebuild everything because I love you to death
Love is like a cigarette. It burns and it goes to your head, it stings the eyes, it makes you cry, and it goes up in smoke.
Tonight the moon dominates me, the freshness of my room, makes your absence more painful you the angel of my dreams.
Prisoner of your tender eyes, I wanted to talk to me, reflecting my heart towards you, letting out a tear in heaven.
Supreme seduction does not express his feelings. It is to be suspected.
Agrees to be my muse, my goddess and my happiness, that pourraisje do well to delight you forever?
A clock tenderness, my love for you is not a second of delay.
Love is to give happiness to rendezvous in the palace of chance.
Birds have wings to fly and I have a heart to love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment