Why restestu indifferent to love

Love is when the weather turns into memory and this makes us a past full of hope.
I tremble like a leaf in passion slightest shiver when you're very close to me.
It's not because you're beautiful he loves you, but because he loves you that you're beautiful.
Yet without the right towards you, I fear the moment you will not be there if josais, I'd ask to stay near me.
I just close your eyes, the scent of your hair menivre. Forgive me, but a heart impetuous shouts his joie de vivre.
Love is Strong as Alcohol, Sweet as Chocolate, Spicy Peppers like Burning like the Summer Unforgettable as the first kiss
If a grain of sand was the love I feel for you, should you get to the Sahara much I love you!
Condoms are the best fidelity.
Forgive me for having interfered in your life, I had nothing to do there but I could not resist. Auraisje courage to await the sentence?
One hour is equal to 60 minutes, one minute equals 60 seconds, but a second would take an eternity without you!
If I had a choice between you and the life I choose you because you're my only reason to live.
Her red roses, violets are blue, but nothing is more beautiful than the blue of your eyes.
I kneel before you ... Here's my heart ... Do not refuse! It beats only for you ...
The sun told me that if the day is shining its rays to graze your angel face ...
Do not be with you at this time, can not hear your heart beat, no more smell you, is for me the most terrible pain.
It was raining when you were born, because God had shed all the tears from his body when he realized he had lost his most beautiful angel.
Jaime thine eyes, but I prefer mine because without them I would not hold them.
The most beautiful walks you saw your sun shine. From yellow to crimson, vermilion color disappears
He loved to death, she loved life, lived it to her, she is dead to him
I have everything except you so I did nothing because you're everything to me.
It is said that love is happiness, then it always ends in tears.
If you love me as much as I love you you should feel the pain of my heart because you're not with me. I love you
You have to be out of breath from running in my dreams.
If you do not talk to me, I will fill my heart with thy silence to tell you how much I miss you and how hard it is to love.
I embrace you as many times as there are bubbles in champagne, then shake well!
When love wants to talk about the reason must be silent. To appeal, you must be very similar to s hear and differ slightly in order to have a mutual understanding.
The best proof of love is a tear out the eyes of a boy in love.
I wanted to spend the night with you. Stick my naked body against you. I've searched but I did not see it. Where étaistu my pajamas?
If you are sensitive to my affection gives me a bit of heat, and do not let me drown myself in mortal anxiety.
To symbolize strength is the lion. To symbolize peace dove is there.To symbolize the love I have for you I'm here
When on thy cheek a tear flows, everything around me is crumbling ...
I know a lot of you also happy and carefree without me. Why restestu indifferent to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment