I see my face buried in your fine hair


Sms of love  

I see my face buried in your fine hair, your body confused and timid, defeated by chance and by your dazzling beauty.
Love is the wonderful chance that another still love you when you can no longer love yourself.
If I had the sea to the land as ink and paper I think I would not have enough room to tell you how I love you!
Even the most beautiful rose loses its beauty one day, but a true friendship lasts an eternity
Night inexorably extends these few words, and it is with the fragrance of your beautiful golden hair that I put my sob.
You are my reward. I've waited so long. And what I think, I'll love even more
You are the devil that ignited my heart, and which maintains the flame in my heart ... I love you
Everywhere, on the walls of my prison, where the reason dies in the clear water of a river, where our senses are in prayer, I will write your name.
Life is worth living if you do not live like a dream.
Why did we not the right to love 15 years ago when he was allowed to die at any age?
If I fall asleep, I do not want anything but the idea that you think I fall into a coma!
The word "I love you" is not good for you to understand how much I love you!
The other night, the moon caught me stealing a star she smiled because she knew it was for you my love.
Will tell him that I do not love and I hate it, but will not tell him that I have said, crying.
Love is like math, just a moment of distraction for one and one makes three!
Who never knew what it is that love could never know what it is that the sentence one day Could you give me some of your time, I dream of that kiss your hand a moment, and feel your skin so soft on my lips.
If 1 lost equals 10 found, I will give the 10 I find a good one who wants me to mine.
Love is a name. Sex is a game. So forget the name. And play the game.
Offer friendship to anyone who will love this offer bread to the dying of thirst.
There is a 50% chance that sleeping together tonight, I agree ...
I want to touch your forms madly up and down with my lips, feel your liquid in my mouth, I want you always coca-cola!
My eyes are open or closed, I did as you sky and horizon, night and moonlight. I love you.
I love life and you, but a life without you, I do not even think!!
The sun shines and brings happiness in the same way as you do for me.
The sun never stops shining like my heart never stops loving you.
Love is combined for all but the best time is now.
You're like a star, we do not see you for a few moments but your beauty is so intense that we remember all our lives.
Maybe I'm worse than your girlfriend, but is that a reason to let me in suffering, silence and oblivion?
Let your imagination take each letter of the sms for a bouquet of flowers, each of which in turn would tell you how much I think of you.
Love is born of a glance, a kiss lives and dies dune tear.
I'm not Hugo say big words, and not to tell Cornelius wonders. I am only to tell me "I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment