Use your hands to touch me


Sms of love  


I see 1000, I know 100, I 10 kisses, I love one, you
Compared to you, the sun seems to me very pale.
The time has stopped here since you're not it!
I'm sending a boat kissing on a wave of tenderness in an ocean of love.
It is said that truth comes from the mouths of children, should I be a child to tell you that I love you?
My heart may stop beating, but it will never stop loving you.
If death brought me closer to you, I'd kill myself.
What is boring in love is that it is a crime where one can not do without an accomplice.
The ugliness of the body does not exist, when it was looking with eyes of the heart.
It is said that love is blind. Too bad he can not see your beauty ...
Friendship can be silences sometimes be reduced to a mere presence. This is the most beautiful moment. That where there is nothing to prove.
You are long and hard. You pervade every night in my mouth, and when you take away, I have to spit white. Dirt toothbrush!
I want to come in your sweet hair style so you know, and if you caress my hands, however, does take to shake.
It is only when the crows are white as snow and black as your name will be erased from my memory.
If I were a judge and you condemn the accused I love me forever
Tell the bird no longer chanter.Dis Creek no longer couler.Dis ground no longer tourner.Mais do not tell me to stop loving you
Life is beautiful as a rose, but as hard as thorns that compose
The tears from your eyes never turn off the starlight.
Use your hands to touch me, your arms to protect me, your eyes has me contemplating, your body warm up to me, your heart has to love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment