If love is a crime I plead guilty


Sms of love  

If love is a crime I plead guilty.
I think between friendship and love there is a bed of difference.
I want to be a cigarette to your lips to be born and die at your feet.
My smile, you're there. In my eyes, you're there. In my heart, you're there.And if I'm lucky, maybe in my arms I will find you.
I can not shut my silence, my feelings consume me. I would awaken the desire in you, awaken your dormant heart.
If the verb love did not exist, when I saw you I would have invented. If the sentence did not exist, I would have understood if you had left me.
If love working with solar energy, I need more sun to love you.
Love is like the flu, it is picked up in the street and it ends up in bed.
1 year is 365 days. 1 day is 24 hours. 1 hour is 60 minutes. Is 1 minute 60 seconds. And one second without you is an eternity!
If you ask me to choose between you and my life, I will answer my life and you would leave without even knowing that my life is you!
Do not ask me why I love you because I should explain to you why I live.
If you leave me one day, leaving me in the rain to not see my tears.
Forgive my heart in love, but I pay my suffering these awkward gestures. I might one day overcome your silence?
Your smile fills me with emotion so that my heart is ablaze in a furnace suffocating, and is on my mind so strong a passion
Absence is to love what wind is to fire it extinguishes the small and rekindles the great.
Each piece of your heart is one life for me. If there was drought, c my world disappear, a world filled with love for you
Better to die for love than to love without regret
Your smile expresses only kindness, I wanted to draw your sensual lips, the tip of my fingers to read your love.
I love him who loves me, is it my fault if it is not the same every time?
Your eyes are lost islands, it is in their immense oceans I swim naked, and it is here that I'm drowning in love with you!
If I ever die and you open my heart, there will write in letters of gold, I LOVE YOU AGAIN!
You are the moon that soothes my sleep and day sun eclipse you, you are the kindest of words.
Why bother with phrases that mean nothing when one sums up my feelings: I love you!
If you want we will love with your lips without saying.
The sea is made for swimming, wind is for blowing, and I am made to love you.
Love meets friendship and said: "Why do you exist, you?". The friendship replied "to dry the tears that you do flow ..."
Cute little pencil eraser seeks nice to erase everything and everything recomencer.
I'd like to be a dagger to plant me in your heart and your blood flowing as you make my tears ...

No comments:

Post a Comment