Sms of love,Sms,Poetry,Shayari,Sms 2013-14


Sms of love 


What is your sex? - A lick of flame ...
When I look up to you it looks like the world trembles.
When I look into your blue eyes, I see that we will be happy forever!
When I'm sad, I think of you, as you think of the winter sun, and when I'm gay, I think of you, as we think the sun shade.
When I look at you crying, I say that diamonds are born in your eyes!
When I saw your eyes clear, I wanted to make. Not knowing rhyme, I chose to love you
When you love someone, it's scary as little thought to others.
When your soul sees me cry, it gives me a smile
Without water the flower dies, without you my heart cries
If I were you I would offer gardening flowers but I'm a schoolgirl then I offer you my heart.
If I were a bee and a flower you I spend my time foraging your heart.
If I were a gardener, I'll give you a flower. But you are my love and I offer you my heart. If love had a name, it's like I'd gift
If heaven was as beautiful as all the moments I spent with you, I would not be afraid of dying.
If my hand was a pen and an inkwell my heart, I take two drops of my blood for you write: "I LOVE YOU".
If my heart was a book, your name would be written in every line.
If your heart like my heart as my heart like your heart, then our hearts will beat together
If you were a tear I would avoid crying for fear of losing you
If loving you is craziness, then I stay mad all my life.
If a grain of sand not enough for you to tell you I love you, then how entire ranges should prove to you my love?
On a desert island the only thing I would take with me is the love I have for you You love: easy, you say: difficult, you forget impossible.
Your voice is a filter of happiness Your joy a ray of sunshine, your eyes, an ocean of love, And you're my only reason to live!
Your rays reach my heart and make me burn the mad desire to love you!
Your eyes are like isolated islands, it is in their ocean I swim, and it is here that I'm drowning in love with you.
Your name is so easy to read and write, but so hard to forget
All the world's water is not enough to extinguish the fire of my love for you
You say it is too late, but love has no time ...
You have to be out of breath from running in my dreams
You're the man of my life unpretentious outside and a treasure inside.
You're the sweetest, kindest, but after all you are the man of my life
You are the sunshine of my life, in my eyes the stars, the moon of my heart.
You're my drug, I pride myself in thy love, I shoot in your words, I delirium thinking of you
You kill me. You make me feel good.
A day without you is a kingdom without a king!

No comments:

Post a Comment