life is finally good with you

You, me, all, and life is finally good with you! I LOVE YOU!
I am the only drug you can you buy without a prescription!
When I do not like, I want to do much more to be loved, that I be loved when I like. I put a second to love and I will forever to forget you.
Love is more than a message sent through a mobile phone, more than a series of cables sent by the U.S., more than a romantic outing guided by a devil ... In short, love is a desire indispensable.
If your love was a drug then I'd die of an over-dose.
Open the window you will find a flower, this flower opens you will find my heart and in my heart you will find yourself.
Falling from a tree is up, the sky is falling very high but fall in love with you is beautiful.
Never leave the one you love for the one that you like that you like because it will leave you for the one he loves.
If love was a crime you'd be my victim.
Life is not black or pink, it is a mixture of two things: Happiness and Woe ...
So open your heart to live like a flower.
It is said that the kingdom needs the king on fire and I need you I really need you
If each grain of sand said a word of love then I would take a whole desert to tell you how much I love you.
Lie down on your bed and stopped breathing! You see how much air you missing?
This is how I miss you!
That night I had a dream ... I dreamed that the snow was burning, the fire melted,
I dreamed the impossible. I dreamed that you loved me.
If you keep this message it means that you love me, if you delete it mean
you love me and if you ignore it means that you're mad at me. What will you do?
Even if the sea forget its color, the sun forget his warmth, the pink
forget the smell ... I never forget that I love you.
I can stay three days without eating, let alone one day, 1 hour without moving,
1 minute without breathing but never one second without thinking of you!
I sent a check for one million kisses. For cash, go to the bank in my heart of cartier love typing a simple code: I Love You
If Loving It vibrates Throughout a dance Throughout a kiss or throughout the night, then, yes, no need for evidence, I know what it is 'Love
Before emptying into the ocean of friendship,
must be able to swim in the rivers of fidelity.
In silence I love you, I adore you in secret ...
You knew me change and I learned to love you.
To speak you must write to see it to sleep, to love is to undergoing any ...
But forget you must die.
I love you like the boat ... but the boat for the trip and you for the wedding.
Everything has an end. In winter the flowers fade, the leaves fall in autumn,
summer drought water. The only thing is the endless love I have for you.
I put a second to love and I will forever to forget you.
Love is the only dream that does not dream.
I see 1000, I know 100, I 10 kisses, I love one, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment